Thursday, November 03, 2005

Back to School for a Day!

It had been a long time since I was in a classroom with very young children. Two weeks ago, I had the opportunity to speak to the class where my grand-daughter is a member.

Several things surprised me during that visit. The children were really attentive, extremely polite and they asked very intelligent questions. Even more impressive than all this was the dedication and love the teacher and her aid had for these 35 eager children. It was obvious how eager the teachers were to take advantage of every teaching opportunity. I wish that every child in America could have dedicated teachers such as these two dedicated ladies.

In my view, since this visit, the future for our nations seems a little brighter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home