Sunday, June 28, 2009

My New Career!

I am pleased to tell you, my dear readers, that I am about to embark on a new career. The secret to a successful career is finding a need; then to provide a service to fill that need. My plan is to provide written apologies for athletes when they get in trouble with the law. I will cover drugs, guns and any other uncomfortable circumstance which could pop up; especially between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. I will limit the words in each apology to one or two syllables so the athletes can read and pronounce them. I’ll have to see that these documents are available at police stations, hotels and ball parks all around the country. Each apology will be filled with sincerity and remorse. I think I’ll call my new company, “oops, Unlimited.” Just think, when I become famous, you can say you knew me when.

Have an enjoyable summer!

3 Comments:

Blogger mnkate said...

Are you sure they will be able to read words that are that hard?

9:53 AM  
Blogger mnkate said...

Are you sure that they can read words that are that difficult?

9:55 AM  
Blogger Dkel said...

Hi, Rollie, it's David Kellen. I hope you will be able to hold down this new job longer than your last one! Email me when you get a chance.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home