Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Message:

Merry Christmas to our family and friends!

Imagine being able to travel back in time to that night of nights when Jesus was born! Imagine kneeling beside His crib for a few moments just to talk with Him; then, stopping to speak with His dear mother and St. Joseph. It would be so emotional; but I hope I would reflect back on the blessings we received from Jesus and His Father, especially during this past year. There was the birth of our seventh grandchild, Ryan Hudson Paltzer, born to Jean and John on May 25. I would thank Jesus for the times we visited with our children and grandchildren. These memories were among our greatest joys this year.

We said our farewell to Shirley’s mother Hazel who went to her heavenly home on November 14. I would ask Jesus to find a very special place for Hazel in heaven. During her ninety-two year life, Hazel touched many lives in a very special way.

We were given ample work to do, leisure time to enjoy, and good health to appreciate them both. I would ask Jesus to bring our poor world peace, and to bring our troops home safely. Finally, I would ask Him to bless you who are reading this message. May you enjoy the peace only the Prince of Peace can bring, this Christmas season and during the year to come!

Thanks for taking this imaginary trip with me. I am truly grateful to those who have taken the time to read this blog on a regular basis. It is my hope that in 2007, my entries will be of higher quality and more frequent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home