Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Let's say "No!" to abortion.

An item in the news caught my attention yesterday. It mentioned the serious neglect of animals in the Phoenix area. I’ve had three dogs in my lifetime, and enjoyed them a lot; so this news saddened me. The fact that some people are actually intentionally mean to animals is a real shame. I have heard that those who are mean to animals are eventually very mean to other human beings. In other words, meanness to animals is the first step to problems with fellow humans.

Stories like this one get plenty of attention in our media; but sadly, no attention is given to the more important subject of the killing of unborn humans. It is time to stop this barbaric practice. Young women must be made aware that adoption is readily available for them, and they must appreciate the value of the life they carry within them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home