Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My New Discovery!

Since you, my dear reader, are a member of a small but important group who reads Jolly Rollie’s blog, I’m going to share my latest discovery with you. It’s not quite on the level with chocolate but then, what is? Nevertheless, it’s way up there!

First, I must explain that we eat our larger meal at noon; this leaves room for a smaller offering at the end of the day. I have found the joy of eating oatmeal for supper! Just imagine! A piping hot bowl of oatmeal with plump raisins invitingly swimming around. Then, the crowning touch…The cinnamon on top. Oh, the joy of it all!

My only worry is, now that the word is out, everyone will be trying oatmeal. The price of oatmeal will go up, and I’ll no longer be able to afford it. Oh well, that’s the chance I take.

1 Comments:

Blogger JollyRollie said...

BudPundit: I wonder if the goat you mentioned is served as rare as is your exquisite taste?

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home